Evening Cruise with bar service
Our Evening Cruise is a 90 minute night cruise that introduces you to the unique vibe of Amsterdam by night. Thousands of lights highlight the hundreds of bridges and the iconic buildings alongside the canals.
Our waiter welcomes you on board our comfortable, luxurious boat. Order a nice cold drink and take your pick from one of 19 available languages in our Personal Audio System. Through (free provided) earphones our audio guide will guide you through Amsterdam and tell you all about its history, how it flourished and what is happening right now. Or just sit back and enjoy the views rolling by your window as night falls over Amsterdam.
Following the decisions of the Dutch government with regards to the outbreak of COVID-19, it is with regret that we inform you that as of Sunday 15th March 1:30PM we have stopped running all our Canal Cruises until 6th April 2020. Read more information about what this means for you on this page.
Top 5 things to do in Amsterdam by night
- Curious to visit The Red Light District but you don’t feel a 100% comfortable going by yourself? Book a walking tour through the area and get to know more about this world famous district.
- Enjoy Amsterdam’s Nightlife.
- Swings above Amsterdam in Europe’s largest swing or enjoy the panoramic view in the A’DAM LOOKOUT. The building is open until 22.00 and last admission is at 21.00 hour.
- Walk through the streets. By night the city looks very romantic with it’s illuminated canal houses. To simply walk is enough.
- De Kas in Frankendael Park is an eight-metre-high glass structure delightfully lit up at night. Once the city’s nursery – it kept Amsterdam in plants and shrubbery – it now provides fresh ingredients for dishes such as red-cabbage gazpacho with horseradish cream. Two of the chefs were poached from the Michelin-starred RIJKS restaurant.