During this full day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy an included harbor cruise. The afternoon is spent exploring the towns of The Hague and Delft. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours.
A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
Meet your guide/driver a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s first destination in about 90 minutes; Rotterdam. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and quite famous for its commercial harbor. First stop is Spido for your 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of one of the world’s largest ports. You’ll see Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbors, shipyards, and docks.
Next stop is the picturesque city of Delft, birth and final resting place of Dutch master Johannes Vermeer. Known as the Princes’ city, it is also where countless members of the Dutch royal family have moved, married, and been buried for centuries. Visit Delft’s canal-streaked historic town centre, packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church, and the town hall. While there, you will visit De Delftse Pauw, a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
Next is the city of The Hague. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Warhol, among others), and the Binnenhof (the Dutch parliament).
Transfer back to Amsterdam for the end of tour services, and a better appreciation of life outside the cultural capital.
- 90 minutes drive from Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- 75 minutes Harbor cruise Rotterdam
- City tour of Rotterdam including a stop at the famous Market hall and Cube Houses.
- Half hour drive to Delft
- Free time for lunch (not included) and exploring Delft on own leisure.
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery
- 15 minutes drive to The Hague
- City tour trough the Hague
- 1 hour visit of Madurodam, a small city full of beautiful miniatures.
- Return to Amsterdam in a 90 minutes drive
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned single-deck coach.
- Harbor cruise Rotterdam
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery
- Entrance to Madurodam
- Live comments on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- We accept mobile vouchers, a printed voucher is not required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you arrive well in time at the starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam our tour busses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting point.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour.
- Please note: Return Location of this tour is THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite central station. Amsterdam. (No drop-off at the Heineken Experience)
- Tour may be operated by multilingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side) at 09:00AM.