- COVID-19 QR code certificate necessary
- As of the 25th of September 2021, it is necessary to show a COVID-19 QR code certificate, with a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery.
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- It is necessary to let us know beforehand if you have a wheelchair user in your company
- So that we can make the necessary preparations for you to experience the tour with the least amount of trouble
Amsterdam has always been a city of beer lovers and home to a variety of breweries and places for beer tasting. Heineken is still the biggest name and one of the most traditional Amsterdam beers.
The Heineken Experience is one of the most authentic and famous attraction of Amsterdam. Visitors can take a look in the history of the beer brewer and the brewing process over the years.
In 1988, Heineken relocated its production line to a bigger factory on the outskirts of Amsterdam. Afterwards, the former home was transferred into a visitors attraction in 1991. During the tour, you’ll learn all about the history, the brewing process, the innovations, sponsors and the story behind the brand Heineken. However, the Heineken Experience is so much more than a museum. It’s an interactive tour that takes you through the world of Heineken. The Heineken Experience offers four floors of multimedia exhibits, historical brewing artefacts and a tasting bar. There’s also the Brew Your Ride: a 4D adventure ride that allows visitors to discover what it’s like to be a bottle of Heineken. Afterwards, you’ll of course enjoy two Heineken beers.
The Heineken Experience audio tour is available in seven languages. You can download this multimedia tour on your smartphone with the Heineken Experience app. This tour will take you through the Experience, tell you everything that you didn’t know and test your knowledge through a quiz. If you don’t have a smartphone on you or you simply just don’t want to use your own, you can rent a tablet at the ticket office.
We kindly ask you to bring your own mask and wear it during the tour. Of course, we don’t expect you to be able to fully enjoy your Heineken beer with a mask on. You can take it off when taking a sip, but please make sure to keep distance from others.
In case you forget your mask, there are extra masks at our entrance. But we encourage you to bring your own (reusable) mask to reduce waste.
Please read the following safety guidelines concerning COVID-19 of the Heineken Experience