- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check the information in the description below for more information on how to book a wheelchair accessible boat. Please note: our wheelchair accessible boats only depart from our dock opposite Hard Rock Cafe.
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile ticketing
- Validate your ticket with your phone. No need to print your vouchers
- Audio guide in 21 languages
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Korean, Hindi
- Departure location
- Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite Hard Rock Cafe)
Ah Amsterdam! While the city is gorgeous during the day, seeing the city at night gives a whole different vibe! Thousands of lights highlight the hundreds of bridges and the iconic buildings alongside the canals – we promise you that you’ll be busy gawking at everything you see! During our Evening Cruise you can enjoy the views rolling by, while you listen to an audio guide that tells you everything you need to know about the city. Book your tickets for our Amsterdam evening canal cruise now!
What can you expect from an evening canal cruise in Amsterdam?
Our Evening Cruise is a 90 minute night cruise that introduces you to the unique vibe of Amsterdam by night. The Dutch capital is known for its canals and while they’re undeniably gorgeous by day, the canal area becomes a fairytale once the lights on the bridges turn on! Our evening canal cruise is no ‘standard experience’, you really see the city in a different light! We’ll take you along the canals to spot the old merchant houses, the Amstel river and the Skinny Bridge … everything you need to see when you visit Amsterdam!
When you book an evening canal cruise in Amsterdam at Amsterdam Canal Cruises, you get the full experience! Buy your snacks and drinks in the ticket office, hop on board and take your pick from one of the 19 available languages in our Personal Audio System. Through (free provided) earphones our audio guide will guide you through Amsterdam and tell you all about its history, how it flourished and what is happening right now. Or just sit back and enjoy the views rolling by your window as night falls over Amsterdam. The canal belt is truly spectacular. We’ve been offering boat tours to tourists from all over the world and even the employees of Amsterdam Canal Cruises are still in awe of the romantic canals of Amsterdam and the gorgeous canal houses.
Optional: add a snackbox or our wine and cheese offer to your booking and enjoy some snacks and drinks during your canal cruise! The snackbox includes chips, popcorn, stroopwafels, salted peanuts and a drink of your choice (soft drink, beer or wine). The wine and cheese offer includes two cans of wine, a pack of cheese biscuits and Dutch cheese.
A romantic evening cruise through Amsterdam
They call Paris the city of love – but Amsterdam’s canals also provide a truly romantic vibe at night! After all, the city is just a bit calmer and quieter and the lights of the bridges reflect on the water … Would you like a romantic evening cruise that lasts one and a half hours? Then quickly choose your ticket and select a time! Are you ready for your 90 minute evening cruise along the most beautiful spots in the city?
Please note: we request our visitors to book their ticket for the evening canal cruise in Amsterdam online in advance to avoid crowds at the cash registers. We don’t offer any bar service on board for the time being. Drinks and snacks can be purchased in the ticket office before your cruise.
Book your evening canal cruise in Amsterdam now
As the name of our company suggests, we’re well known for our canal cruises in Amsterdam. We know this city like the back of our hand, so we take you along our favorite spots in the city, from the most gorgeous buildings to the cutest little canals. Are you ready for your Amsterdam evening canal cruise? Then book your ticket online!
Our canal tours offer audio commentary in 19 languages and our boats offer wheelchair access.
Next to our evening canal cruise, we also offer our City Canal Cruise, Kids Cruise, Wine & Cheese cruise and more! At Amsterdam Canal Cruises, we also offer museum tickets and tickets to other attractions, think for example of the Heineken Experience. Check out all our tickets and tours now!
Departure location of the Amsterdam evening canal cruise
Do you want to see the 17th century canal houses at night? Step aboard one of our boats. We promise you: our evening/ night cruise in Amsterdam is one for the books!
The departure point for the Evening Cruise is Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite Hard Rock Cafe).
If there is a passenger in a wheelchair in the group, a reservation must be made in advance. Select one of the following time slots to get on a boat that is wheelchair accessible: 7 PM and 9 PM. Then contact our reservations department to inform us that there is a wheelchair in the group as we can only have 3 wheelchairs on board at the same time. Our reservations department can be reached via + 31 20 676 0302 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on weekdays. Book your Evening Canal Cruise now!
Top 5 things to do in Amsterdam by night
Are you looking for another fun experience in Amsterdam at night? These are some of our recommendations:
- Curious to visit The Red Light District but you don’t feel 100% comfortable going by yourself? Book a walking tour through the area and get to know more about this world famous district.
- Enjoy Amsterdam’s Nightlife. Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein are known for their tons of fun bars, but there are also lots of bars, clubs and restaurants scattered around the city. If you like techno music you’re in luck, because many clubs love blasting techno. P.S. The Ice Bar is a fun experience!
- Swing above Amsterdam in Europe’s largest swing or enjoy the panoramic view in the A’DAM LOOKOUT. The building is open until 22.00 and last admission is at 21.00 hour.
- Walk through the streets. By night the city looks very romantic with it’s illuminated canal houses. To simply walk is enough.
- De Kas in Frankendael Park is an eight-metre-high glass structure delightfully lit up at night. Once the city’s nursery – it kept Amsterdam in plants and shrubbery – it now provides fresh ingredients for dishes such as red-cabbage gazpacho with horseradish cream. Two of the chefs were poached from the Michelin-starred RIJKS restaurant.
- Enjoy our friendly bar service during the cruise
- See all the highlights of Amsterdam
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Amsterdam by night