Information about this tour
- Family friendly
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- STRAAT Museum
- NDSM plein 1, 1033 WC Amsterdam
STREET Museum is the museum for street art and graffiti. Over 150+ gigantic works of art are displayed in a huge historic ship shed (heritage) on the NDSM Square. All artworks were made on site by (international) artists. Weekly we have new artist visiting to create a new artwork at STRAAT. It’s Amsterdams must see!
Sense the pulse of the street art scene in a museum where new artworks are constantly being produced. Discover the STRAAT Gallery where stunning solo and focused group exhibitions showcase the history and future of urban contemporary art.
- Explore the largest street art museum in the world
- Marvel at 150 colorful artworks by 130+ the best international artists
- Appreciate art that has been made onsite in the museum
- Admire the nationally listed, monumental building that houses the museum
- A great museum for families!
Order your tickets