- Coronavirus entry pass required
- Starting from November 6, 2021, showing a coronavirus entry pass is mandatory.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check the information in the description below for more information on how to book a wheelchair accessible boat. Please note: our wheelchair accessible boats only depart from our dock opposite Hard Rock Cafe.
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile ticketing
- Validate your ticket with your phone. No need to print your vouchers
- Audio guide in 21 languages
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Korean, Hindi
A visit to Amsterdam should always start with a city canal cruise. The luxurious canal boats from Blue Boat Company are ready to guide you through Amsterdam’s many canals. The Amsterdam canals have been awarded UNESCO’s World Heritage status and taking part in this 75-minute City Canal Cruise will reveal why. During the city canal cruise, you will be passing all of the city’s highlights, from the famous 17th century canal houses to the the modern, urban areas at the IJ. Spot the Westerkerk, the Skinny Bridge and way more! Experience Amsterdam like never before during our Amsterdam tour.
See Amsterdam in all its glory during the City Canal Cruise
At Amsterdam Canal Cruises, we’ve been showing people from all over the world the beauty of the Amsterdam canals for years. You can’t visit Amsterdam without seeing impressive buildings and gorgeous bridges glide by during one of our canal cruises! At Amsterdam Canal Cruises, we offer city canal cruises with audio in 19 languages and we even offer a kids cruise so you can enjoy your city canal cruise with the whole family. While you listen to our interesting facts about Amsterdam, kids enjoy a pirate story and answer questions in a booklet with games that go with the audio story.
Optional: add a snackbox to your booking and enjoy some snacks and drinks during your canal cruise! The snackbox includes chips, popcorn, stroopwafels, salted peanuts and a drink of your choice (soft drink, beer or wine).
Practical information about our Amsterdam City Canal Cruise
Are you interested in booking a ticket for one of our boat tours in Amsterdam? Then read along for all the practical information!
Blue Boat Company offers audio commentary in 19 languages on every daytime departure (English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Korean, Hindi).
We offer two different departure locations. You can choose your preferred location when booking your city canal cruise.
- Location Hard Rock Cafe: our dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite Hard Rock Cafe)
- Location Heineken Experience: our dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550 (opposite Heineken Experience)
If there’s a wheelchair user among your company, it is necessary to make an online reservation beforehand. Select one of the following time slots to ensure that you’ll be on a boat that is wheelchair accessible: 11:00, 12:30, 14:30 or 16:00. Then indicate during the booking process via the ‘note’ field that there is a wheelchair user or contact our reservations department to inform them. They are available on weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00 via + 31 20 676 0302 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please note: our wheelchair accessible boats only depart from our dock opposite Hard Rock Cafe (Stadhouderskade 501).
We have a priority boarding for wheelchair users, so we kindly request you to be present at least 15 minutes in advance.
More must-do’s at Amsterdam Canal Cruises
As our name suggests, Amsterdam Canal Cruises sells cruises in the canal ring, but we offer so much more on our website! From bike tours to day trips to the Zaanse Schans and museum tickets for e.g. the Van Gogh Museum, check out our website now!