- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side).
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Travel by luxurious minivan to Rotterdam, where you’ll enjoy a harbor cruise. In the afternoon you go to the towns of The Hague and Delft.
During this full day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy an included harbor cruise. The afternoon is spent exploring the towns of The Hague and Delft. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours. A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Meet your guide/driver at a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s first destination in about 60 minutes; Rotterdam. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and quite famous for its commercial harbor. First stop is Spido for your 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of one of the world’s largest ports. You’ll see Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbors, shipyards, and docks.
Next stop is the picturesque city of Delft, birth and final resting place of Dutch master Johannes Vermeer. Known as the Princes’ city, it is also where countless members of the Dutch royal family have moved, married, and been buried for centuries. Visit Delft’s canal-streaked historic town centre, packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church, and the town hall. While there, you will visit a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
Next is the city of The Hague. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Warhol, among others), and the Binnenhof (the Dutch parliament).
Transfer back to Amsterdam for the end of tour services, and a better appreciation of life outside the cultural capital.
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a regular City Canal Cruise. The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Departure from Amsterdam around 09.00 AM
- Drive in approximately one hour to Rotterdam
- Start with a city tour by bus through Rotterdam
- Then the drive will take you to Spido. There you will experience a 75-minute boat tour
- Continue with the city tour through Rotterdam and departure to Delft
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in Delft around 13.00
- Visit to a Delft Blue pottery factory
- You will have two hours free time for lunch and see the city centre
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in The Hague around 16.45
- Enjoy a city tour through The Hague and Scheveningen with multiple photo stops
- One hour drive back to Amsterdam.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WIFI aboard
- Harbor cruise Rotterdam
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery factory
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the waterside). Please make sure you arrive well in time at the starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam, our tour buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting point.