Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague and canal cruise
- 10 hours
- Family friendly
- Live guide
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- English and Spanish
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Travel by luxurious minivan to Rotterdam, where you’ll enjoy a harbor cruise. In the afternoon you go to the towns of The Hague and Delft.
During this live guided day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. Explore Rotterdam, quite famous for its architecture and commercial harbor. Visit the Delft historic town, see in the potter’s workshop how the famous Delft Blue pottery is manufactured, and take in all the highlights of political and royal during a city tour in The Hague. Back in Amsterdam, you’ll receive your voucher for a canal cruise with Blue Boat Company.
This guided day trip is packed with exciting things to do and fascinating destinations to see. You will be bused from Amsterdam to Rotterdam to start the tour. Rotterdam is the second-largest city in the Netherlands and is quite well-known for its architecture and harbor. You’ll initially take in the beautiful city expertise of Rotterdam, such as its skyline, contemporary architecture, ports, shipyards, and docks. Afterward, we’ll continue with a sightseeing tour,including time to visit the famous Market Hall and Cube Houses by yourselves.
Next town is the picturesque city of Delft, where Dutch master Johannes Vermeer made his home. This is the Princes’Town as well. Several members of the royal family are laid to rest here. Rent some time to treat yourself some free time to lunch (not included) and explore the canal-streaked area of dominant historical landmarks in the town, including the Old Church, the New Church,and the town hall. In addition, we’ll be escorting you to a factory famous for its handmade Delft Blue pottery, which has been highly sought-after since the 17th century.
We’ll then pop into The Hague for a city tour. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where 150 international organizations and foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, in addition to the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It’s also the location of the Peace Palace, several royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (with paintings by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Warhol), and the Binnenhof (where the Dutch government meets).
Late afternoon we will return to Amsterdam where your tour guide will give you your ticket for a City Canal Cruise. The canal cruise passes by all of Amsterdam’s famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Magere Brug: the Amsterdam canal cruise takes you past all of them. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn’t be a more relaxing experience.
The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by a single-deck bus
- Multi-lingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pick-up and drop-off in central Amsterdam
- Visit a Delft Blue Pottery factory
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the cube houses
This tour departs from De Ruijterkade 105, 1011 AB Amsterdam. Which is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departure point is on your right.
Know before you go
- The tour’s itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to the local traffic conditions
- A multi-lingual guide may operate it (German and English)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- We run this tour no matter the weather
Order your tickets