- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fabrique des Lumières is accessible for people with reduced mobility, with the exception of the tiered seating in the Hall (which will not affect your overall experience).
- Fabrique des Lumières
- Pazzanistraat 37, 1014 DB Amsterdam
See art come to life at the largest immersive art center in the Netherlands – Fabrique des Lumières – located in the former 19th-century gasworks in Westergas. Immersive exhibitions by classical, modern and contemporary artists can be seen in a large industrial space with walls up to 17 meters high. Using advanced technology, the artworks are brought to life by 100+ state-of-the-art projectors and accompanying music.
Dali & Gaudi
Step into a new world and experience an ode to two Spanish masters! During a visual and musical spectacle, the most famous psychedelic works of artist Salvador Dalí come to life to the rhythm of music by the legendary band Pink Floyd. The work of the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí – a great source of inspiration for Dalí – completes the total experience. In a seperate room there is another contemporary experimental video creation ‘Recoding Entropia’ to discover. In short: 3,800 m2 of video art and fun for all ages! On display until 25th February 2024.