MacBike – Bike Rental Amsterdam
- 3 hours or 24 hours
- 3 hours or 24 hours
- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile ticketing
- Validate your ticket with your phone. No need to print your vouchers
Amsterdam is the perfect city to explore by bike. Cycling is the most economical, sustainable, efficient and fun way to explore the city’s beautiful canals, parks, public squares and countless attractions. And if you have had enough of the city and want some fresh air, you can bike out of town into the countryside through lovely landscapes marked by flowers, farms, windmills and lakes.
Rent a bike to make the most of your visit to Amsterdam. On the bike you cycle easily from one hotspot to another. Bike along the beautiful canals, the artsy Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Red Light District or through the breathtaking Vondelpark. You can also cycle out of the city, for example, for a trip through the beautiful landscape around the Amsterdam: the rural Waterland or the green Amstelland, along the Amstel River. With the old windmills, cottages, and castles, you will feel like you are in a different world. All at your own pace and at your own departure time.
MacBike Bike Rental has been renting out bicycles in Amsterdam for over 30 years. Every day we are ready for the many visitors of our city to help them on their way with a rental bike. People from all over the world come to hire a bike from us to explore our beautiful city. MacBike inspires every guest with cycling routes, explain the traffic and parking rules, and make sure that they go on the road on a safe and well-maintained bicycle.
With four bike rental locations in the center of Amsterdam, there’s always a MacBike nearby. There are bicycles in all models and sizes. Solid city bikes, bikes with and without gears, bikes with
child seats, parent-child tandems and cargo bikes, also electric bikes and hybrid tour bikes. With this ticket, you’ll receive a handbrake bike. Of course, the rental bike will be put at the right height for you, for the right stability and optimal comfort. This is done professionally, quickly and with love for the bike. What are you waiting for? Book your bike now and make the most of your visit to Amsterdam!
You can pick up your handbrake bike at one of the following locations:
- Oosterdok: Oosterdokskade 63A, 1011 DL Amsterdam
- Central Station: De Ruijterkade 34B, 1012 AA Amsterdam
- Waterlooplein: Waterlooplein 289, 1011 PG Amsterdam
- Vondelpark: Overtoom 45, 1054 HB Amsterdam
- All bikes are equipped with two sturdy locks. So you can easily take a break in the park, go out for a drink or visit a museum. Don’t worry about the bike, it’s waiting for you outside.
- Don’t know the city? Ask the rental staff for tips and advice. Moreover, you’ll also receive a free map of the centre of Amsterdam. You’ll always know where you are!
- Out and about when it’s raining? We provide you with a free rain poncho. That way you’ll stay dry!
- The bikes cannot be used by disabled people.
- The insurance is not included. If you want to exclude all risks, we recommend you to take out an insurance (to be booked during the reservation).
- Option A: 1 credit card (MacBike makes a copy in the store) for up to 5 bikes.
- Option B: 1 passport / I.D. (original) for up to 5 bikes + € 50,- (cash/online payment) per bike.
Order your tickets