- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- THIS IS HOLLAND
- Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam
- THIS IS HOLLAND is accessible for wheelchairs and wheeled walkers
- Our guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion.
- The spoken shows are in Dutch and English
- or groups we also offer subtitles in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese (on request).
See, feel, learn and experience The Netherlands in a unique way with THIS IS HOLLAND.
A country below sea level
Flying like a bird, you get an overview of how the Netherlands was created. You learn about the people who weren’t deterred by all the water. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, they succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea, creating this extraordinary country below sea level.
The Flight Experience
The highlight of THIS IS HOLLAND is The Flight Experience: fly across must-see landscapes and places with breath taking special effects. The latest technology is used to give you the sensation of flying. You’ll be one of 40 people suspended under a huge domed screen, with your hands and feet dangling freely. During the 9-minute long film that takes you on a breath taking journey along many beautiful places across the country, your seat will tilt to give you the sensation of flying. With atmospheric effects like wind, mist and smells, you’ll feel like you’re flying through the air, crossing dikes and braving storms.
UNESCO Dutch World Heritage
THIS IS HOLLAND was granted special permission by municipalities, nature organisations and UNESCO to film Dutch world heritage sites from the air.