- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- English, German and Spanish
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point in Amsterdam
- THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A day full of flowers; explore the most famous tulip park in the world and visit an actual working tulip farm!
The Keukenhof is the most famous and largest flower garden in the Netherlands. A comfortable and scenic 45-minute bus ride will take you to one of the most extensive gardens in the world. Pad, stroll through the show garden, and swoon over all those beautiful and different spring flowers you see. Can’t get enough of them? Good! You will be treated to even more stunning flower fields at our next destination; the Tulperij. Dive into the colorful scenery of this working tulip farm and take those classic tulip field photos! Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Enjoy a comfortable scenic ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area of Lisse. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in the most stunning colors you can imagine. We finish the scenic ride at one of the highlights of this tour; the Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs; it now has the distinction of being the world’s most extensive flower garden. Stroll through the 15 kilometers of path and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year!
After you explored the Keukenhof, we will make our way to our next destination; The Tulperij. At this actual working tulip farm, the owners will show you the best Dutch hospitality and take you for a tour around the fields. The best part? You get to take as many photos in the tulip fields as you want!
But that is not all there is to the Tulperij. Enjoy a nice drink on the terrace, pick your own tulips to take home or purchase artisanal honey made from their own bee hives before heading back to Amsterdam.
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a City Canal Cruise. This canal cruise passes all of Amsterdam’s famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Magere Brug; the City Canal Cruise takes you past all of them.
The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Transport by a single-decker bus
- Tour guide
- Entry ticket for the Keukenhof Gardens
- Guided tour through the Keukenhof Gardens
- Guided tour at the Tulperij tulip farm
- Pick-up and drop-off in Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. Please make sure you arrive well on time at your chosen starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam our tour busses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting points.
Know before you go
- The tour’s itinerary may vary depending on the guide of the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
- A multi-lingual guide will operate the tour (English, German and Spanish)
- The tour at the tulip farm is in English only
- The group will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore, it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.