- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- English, Dutch, German and Spanish
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point in Amsterdam
- Pick-up from Heineken Experience bus stop or This is Holland
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof and see the breathtaking views of the flower fields when in season.
From Amsterdam a 45 minute ride will take you to the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before we enjoy an orientation guided tour of the park, see the breath-taking views of the flower fields (in season). After that, you can explore the gardens in your own leisure. But before you do, the guide will reveal the park’s unique character and give you some insider’s tips about: the restaurants, shops, attractions and activities that you can find in the Keukenhof Gardens.
Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
After a short ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area around Lisse, we start the tour by making a scenic ride in this area. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in almost any color you can imagine.
Then we continue to the true highlight of this tour, the Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof – in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region – now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting around 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometres of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Just don’t forget to bring your camera – this is an experience you won’t forget!
Please note: Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore, it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a regular City Canal Cruise. The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Departure from Amsterdam
- A 45 minute drive to destination
- Making a scenic ride to the bulb flower area of Lisse
- Walk together with your guide trough the flower mosaics in Keukenhof
- Discover the Keukenhof Gardens at your own during free time
- Drive in approximately 45 minutes back to Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side.
- THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Please make sure you arrive well on time at your chosen starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam our tour busses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting points. Please note: the return location of this tour is THIS IS HOLLAND, behind Amsterdam central station. No drop-off at the Heineken Experience).