- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- English, German and Spanish
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point in Amsterdam
- This tour departs from De Ruijterkade 105, 1011 AB Amsterdam. Which is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A day full of flowers; explore the most famous tulip park in the world and take as many photos as you want in the flower fields at the Tulip Experience!
The Keukenhof is the most famous and largest flower garden in the Netherlands. A comfortable and scenic 45-minute bus ride will take you to one of the most extensive gardens in the world. Pad, stroll through the show garden, and swoon over all those beautiful and different spring flowers you see. Can’t get enough of them? Good! You will be treated to even more stunning flower fields at our next destination; the Tulip Experience. Dive into the colorful scenery of this working tulip farm and take those classic tulip field photos! Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Enjoy a comfortable scenic ride from Amsterdam to the bulb flower area of Lisse. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in the most stunning colors you can imagine. We finish the scenic ride at one of the highlights of this tour; the Keukenhof Gardens. Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs; it now has the distinction of being the world’s most extensive flower garden. Stroll through the 15 kilometers of path and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year!
After you explored the Keukenhof, we will make our way to our next destination; The Tulip Experience. This family-owned business is established by an actual tulip farmer and his daughter. At the Tulip Experience, you will learn everything there is to know about the wonderful tulips at their indoor museum before making your way into their absolute highlight: the show garden. Amaze at endless fields containing more than 1 million tulips. The best part? You get to explore the fields freely and take as many photos as you want!
Once your camera roll is full and you’ve enjoyed your complimentary coffee or tea, we will bring you back to Amsterdam.
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a City Canal Cruise. This canal cruise passes all of Amsterdam’s famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Magere Brug; the City Canal Cruise takes you past all of them.
The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Transportation by a single-decker bus
- Tour guide
- Entry ticket for the Keukenhof Gardens
- Guided tour through the Keukenhof Gardens
- Entry to the Tulip Experience
- Coffee or tea (at the Tulip Experience)
- Unlimited number of photos to be taken in the flower fields
- Pick-up and drop-off in Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
This tour departs from De Ruijterkade 105, 1011 AB Amsterdam. Which is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departure point is on your right.
Know before you go
- The tour’s itinerary may vary depending on the guide of the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
- A multi-lingual guide will operate the tour (English, German and Spanish)
- The group will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore, it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.