- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- English and Dutch
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Explore UNESCO’S world heritage Kinderdijk, enjoy a beautiful harbor cruise through Rotterdam and enjoy some spectacular sights of Rotterdam in the famous Euromast!
During your excursion, your first destination will be the Euromast; a 185 meters high tower with a breathtaking view over the city. After that, you will go on the Spido harbour cruise in Rotterdam where you will see a lot of Rotterdam from the water. After your visit at those two attractions you will travel to the famous UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, with its unique collection that holds 19 authentic windmills.
Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Meet your guide/driver at a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned, luxurious Mercedes bus will take you to the destinations. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch, flat landscape.
You will start of the day with a visit to the Euromast. At 185 meters high, it’s the highest watchtower in the Netherlands and an essential part of the skyline of the city. Listen to amazing stories about the city as you make your way to the top of the glass elevator. Shoot incredible selfies, be amazed by the view or share this unique view of Rotterdam with your friends or family. When the weather allows it, you can see up to 30km, and at night it seems like the stars come to life.
After your time on the Euromast and viewing the city from above, you will continue to the Spido harbour cruise. Where you will see the city from another perspective; from the water. Sail through Europe’s largest functioning port on board off a modern vessel with this 75-minute tour. See the busy traffic of sea-going and inland ships and admire Rotterdam’s impressive skyline as its imposing buildings glide by. Get a unique perspective of the harbour’s shipyards, docks and the hypermodern transshipping of thousands of containers. Last but not least, the tour will end with views of the steamship ‘Rotterdam’, the former cruise flagship of shipping company Holland America Line.
When you saw the city of Rotterdam through different perspectives, it is time to continue to Kinderdijk. A visit to Kinderdijk gives you the extraordinary opportunity to visit a UNESCO World Heritage in Holland. In 1997, the windmill complex of Kinderdijk was added to the prestigious UNESCO World Heritage list because of its unique character. UNESCO considers the polder area with its dikes, mills and pumping stations to be proof of human inventiveness in reclaiming and protecting the land. This is worldwide recognition of the fact that this unique area must be preserved for the future.
At arrival in Kinderdijk your personal guide will take you to the visitors’ center which situated in an old pumping station. Watch the film about the Kinderdijk area before walking through the area. If possible, you will visit a working windmill from the inside (depending on how busy it is).
Just don’t forget to bring your camera – this is an experience you won’t forget!
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a regular City Canal Cruise. The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Departure from Amsterdam and Rotterdam
- Go see Rotterdam from above and on the water; visit the Euromast and Spido harbor cruise
- Drive to UNESCO’S world heritage, Kinderdijk
- Discover the windmills and the museum on your own leisure
- Drive back to Rotterdam and after that to Amsterdam
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WIFI aboard
- Entrance ticket at Euromast
- Entrance ticket at Kinderdijk Spido Harbour Cruise
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s a two minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Please make sure you arrive well in time at the starting point.