- Instant confirmation
- You will immediately receive your vouchers in your e-mail
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- A printed voucher is not required
- Informative, friendly and professional live guide
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point
- THIS IS HOLLAND – Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get there.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Go by luxurious minivan to the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the Kroller Muller Museum by the national park Hoge Veluwe.
During this full day tour, your first destination will be the famous museum Kröller Müller. The museum is situated in the largest forest of our country and probably one of Holland’s most outstanding areas of natural beauty ‘The Hoge Veluwe National Park’. This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours. A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
Finish your day with a canal cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Meet your guide a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape before you arrive in the national park the Hoge Veluwe.
The Kröller-Müller Museum houses the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world: almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings. Furthermore, you will find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan. There are often remarkable temporary exhibitions.
In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and the beautiful nature of the National Park. Distributed throughout the garden are over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore.
At arrival in Kröller Müller, your personal guide will take to the museum where you can enjoy some free time to explore the museum in your own pace.
Next you have a choice of activities that you may wish to do:
– Enjoy a bike ride. Cycling is the ideal way to explore the park, especially since you can make free use of the famous white bicycles. On your way, you will encounter all of the landscapes the park has to offer: from deciduous, coniferous, and mixed forests to wet and dry heaths, and shifting sand.
– Have your guide/driver take you for a scenic ride through the park.
The choice is yours!
At the end of the day transfer back to Amsterdam.
Back in Amsterdam, your tour guide will give you your ticket for a regular City Canal Cruise. The voucher can be redeemed at the docks of Blue Boat Company- Gray Line Amsterdam. The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is a so called ‘open ticket’. This means that no time slot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the two following docks:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5, 11 and 12 and get off at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 get off at Rijksmuseum. From there, the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro no. 52 and get off at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Departure from Amsterdam at 09.00AM
- Drive in approximately 75 minutes to National park the Hoge Veluwe
- 5 hours to discover the park and museum at your own leisure
- Enjoy a ½ hour tour by bus and live guide trough the National Park
- Around 16.00PM departure to Amsterdam.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Free WIFI aboard
- City Canal Cruise by Blue Boat Company
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes. Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s a two minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.